This Week! :D
Honestly I didn't watch any of the episodes when the actual show was playing new episodes. all of my friends kept saying it was the best show ever so I finally watched them all on Hulu and um hello... I'm obsessed :) haha
2.
Psh! of course not! :p why does spring break even exsist. It just lets us begin to get a small dose of what summer is going to be like, and then a week later. School starts up again for 40 more school days! 8 weeks um heck yes i'm counting!
Don't get me wrong spring break is awesome so i guess I take that back! :)
3. Spring/summer shopping!
Yes! I am going to buy my first pair of true religions with my recently acquired babysitting money :)
Ahhh! :) i love them event though they are ridiculously priced :) (175$ a pair to be exact) But I have connections.
4.this picture
doesn't it just look so calming and beautiful!
ummm.. i thought i had more but i guess not so maybe I just get going on homework... that's what i'm supposed to be doing right now anyways :) bye!
p.s. I said umm wayyyyyy tooo much in this post... my apologies :)
mmmk can I just say I am in love with your blog!!! It is so stinking fun!!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my new
GIVEAWAY!!!
~Morgan
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
mmmk can I just say I am in love with your blog!!! It is so stinking fun!!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my new
GIVEAWAY!!!
~Morgan
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!