So... since I basically consider this my blogging journal and all some of this will make no sense so.. sorry but some of it will.
Yesterday some of my friends Emma, Chloe Brynlie and I Saw...

It was Amazing! Totally lived up to the book but you are going to have to just go see it for yourself :).

And ahem Liam Hemsworth... Totally blew Taylor Lautner (JBlack) Out of the water!



Yesterday some of my friends Emma, Chloe Brynlie and I Saw...
It was Amazing! Totally lived up to the book but you are going to have to just go see it for yourself :).
And ahem Liam Hemsworth... Totally blew Taylor Lautner (JBlack) Out of the water!
This is the memory part in which probably wouldn't make any sense at all so..
Last Song Memories:
-Imma be in the rain.
-BJo?
-perfume, perfume, Perfume.
-Take my picture ☺.
-"I just want to rip those pants off and put them on me."
-"Hey guys get me that for my birthday."
-"that hill has a vertical of straight."
-"i can't feel my toes arms legs finger toes or anything else."
-spinning in random circles.
-"wow... cool story"
-"i'd feel really stupid right now if I were you..."
-"i'm the leader in this game now follow me".
- Orange sparkly toes..
- random kids who want us to buy their cd
- "converses have holes in them" "no Really?!".
Have a nice spring break I know i will!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)