March 23, 2010

With a new season comes new fashion...

Before we get to that.The Last song comes out NEXT WEDSDAY! I cant believe it. who's going to come see it with me? I am dying to see it I know it's gonna be amazing! ♥

(will gets hotter and hotter everytime I see the trailer ... sigh)
Finally its spring(officially)! And the color is coming back in to the grass and the trees and no more snow. Yay. In Utah snow is like a death sentence to me. Okay its beautiful and all for like the first two days maybe a week but after that you hate it. always freezing cold outside. I am a summer sun person! So you could see how this drags on my happy vibes.. From mid January to end of February I wore a LOT of black not because I was like depressed or something because um I wasn't but the weather was just so dreadful. Anyways onto the point my favorite thing about spring is the:

Can you guess? The color!!! Pinks, yellows, oranges, blues it has it all and although fashion can be pretty intimidating when you see stuff like this..

Yeah... um yuck for the most part right? But I have learned to seek out individual items on the overdone models that maybe you would like personally.. you might just be surprised at what you find.
To me shoes are like art each their own with unique details that make them gorgeos.. the ones below are to die! for... :)

There's just something about this shirt that makes it scream spring and I love it♥

Recently I found this blogger with her blog called :
Profashionelle
She often does what she calls look of the day segments that are to die for here are a few recent ones that make me smile. Each equaling around 2,000.00$. But who cares you can dream right? :0)




Check it out sometime. and those Tory Burch wrap up leather sandals are seriously to die for :p!
Whats your favorite thing about spring?
Tell me in your comment.. Ready set go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.