June 25, 2009

Posting cuz I think I should!

Things I am Happy about ☺:
1.Fourth of july weekend
My friend Chloe Is coming with us this year so we will be off to idaho next thursday. I am so excited! Even though Idaho isn't like amazing it will be a fun getaway.
2.My grandparents being here:
The north carolina ones. haha. They will hit thier 100th temple in Idaho when they go next week! they have been pretty much everywhere it's fun to hear all their expieriences.
3. I am NOT happy about this one
My parents went to Moab I am so jealous! I wanted to come so bad because its way hot there. I wish I was going there!!!!!
4. Being braceless
As of 9:00 a.m. I have been braceless I love it I also love something thats a little wierd....
My zebra retainer!
haha I know thats nothing Big since my glasses ( for school) are zebra but before I chose zebra I seriously condsidered putting a llama on my retainer..... and before you go What The!?! here's the story...
We were casually eating dinner @ outback one night (yumm) and I said
Me:"So.. next week I have to pick out a design for my retainer"
Dad:"Oh you should do something really strange so when people ask you what you have you tell them something strange"
Me: "hmm... like what"
Dad: "like a llamma"
Me:"haha maybe
Then food comes and we devour :)
So thats the status on that.
5. Cheer Just being all around awesome!!

We are doing so good!! With Cheer Zone having a new owner we just rock!I wasn't gonna cheer @ Cheer Zone again because of the old owner last year. She pretty much slammed that place in the ground. just sayin'. But the new owner turned things around like amazingly fast so I decided it would be of good benefit to me if I kept going for High School. Oh and just so I can get this out I hate being the object of self pitty!

So you people who think you need to say I am so sorry and give me a hug for not making cheer just don't because I dont really need your pitty on me K? :) Haha okay no one that reads my blog does that but just thought I'd say that haha. The SJH cheer coach Is all about tumbling If cheer was about cheer then tryouts would've been different. But unfortunate for me she picks my weak spot for what she wants! Oh well! I have heard about all of the problems they're having so Whatever! ☼life goes on

6. Room Designing!!!!!

For my 14th bithday next month I decided I wanted to use my party/gifts to finish my basement room! I am so excited as of now I my colors are pink black and white but that could change these are my patterns:


white Pictures, Images and Photoswhite and black damask Pictures, Images and PhotosImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I am totally re-finishing my furniture I am painting it white and rough it up so it looks a little vintagey and then we will either do vynl or stensit damask patterns on it. and then we will do funky damas curtains I can't explain it through blogging Its more of a person-to-person thing ahaha

thats probably means I need to talk with my hands on this on

Hope your summer is great!


1 comment:

  1. OH my heck you are FREAKIN hysterical!! I LOVE reading your blog!!!
    Bay

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.