June 7, 2009

My life lately

So... where have I been! well i will tell you in this post Its gonna be a long one so sit back relax and COMMENT! haaha :)
1.School is out!!!! heres a few pictures!

End of year party so fun :)




2. I made an adorable blog for baylee! check it out

3. Anyone hiring for the summer?
Cuz i am lookin for some money$ and something to do :)

4. Lauren you are the sunshine in my soul today!

view here

5. SDB is having a giveaway easy peasy one so ENTER and well just go HeRe!

6. I want ice cream right now just sayin'

7. I love ms. Abbey she is adorable :)
Photobucket
Summer is just beautiful .... peaceful fun calming and Idk just amazing haha :) :D ♫♪♥☼


2 comments:

  1. I have plenty of work for you Mikayla. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love the picture! I didn't know that you took a picture of her that day! You are a fabulous picture taker person. ;o) Love ya girl.

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.