May 18, 2009

I ♥ faces :) :)


I had sooo much fun editing my pic last week I just HAD to enter again and this picture I thought was just adorable of lou her and her faces crack me up... so here it is COMMENTERS I LOVE YOU WITH A FIREY PASSION!

"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."



14 comments:

  1. What a hilarious expression on her face! I love the way you've edited it with a little old fashioned feel to it. Great photo!

    PS I love all your little buttons on the side. I've never seen that temple one before. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the faded look! That expression is pretty great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her expression! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cracks me up too - what a great face. Love the vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! What a great face...super capture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love her expression!! My entry can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL - love that expression and I love how you processed the photo. Beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that shot! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol Lauren is soooo funny! I love her faces too. You are pretty good at editing the photos! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOSH!!! You got all of your buttons from my AWESOME next door neighbors sister. My next door neighbor is a web designer and created Shabbyblogs.com!! COOL HUH??

    ReplyDelete
  11. This cracks me up too - what a great face. Love the vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.