March 21, 2009

Interesting stuff! (when you have no name for your post you say that...) pretty much randomness....

Before you read lemme just say this was totally a bordem post!
Christmas gag gifts what a joy oh and don't you just adore lauren and her friends feet in the picture.....

So ghetto it's cool! (poc aka piece of crap)
Go away snow no one likes you ... you are not welcome!
I love yellow grass NOT!

umm... it is spring Season greetings haha jk!

Random...

Spring snowman has anyone ever heard of it? nah u haven't probably because we're to redneck or hillbilly or lazy to put it away :D
Frosty the snowman...
I love it :D
My phone broke last friday wanna know how i broke it .... i sat on it hehehe oops but i got a generous offfer by my uncle so now i owe him 20 hours of work in return for his blackberry pearl YES!
My new mattress is ginorm. I love it notice the fabu editting on my part
Cute magnet board totally decked out!
this is what my old matteress said i know right Pract-O-Pedic so basically it's practically pathetic!
there they are this was the last time a saw them what a tragic funeral by RC Willey they took them.....
New bed without covers and well broken k... so here is the official story about THE BED
My mom and dad got a new king bed that is literally just beutiful the dressers have granite Sh'a granite counter tops and leather back board on the be its just indescribably beautiful and my mom has had her mattress longer then me but it is still so comfortable so when she got her new bed she let me have hers and i was liked siked instead of having a ten year old bed i could have a 13 YAY! haha and we moved it in on my bed and i sat on it and SNAP the wood underneath cracked so my dad fixed it and now that's why it's ginorm above caved in here and my old mattress was taken away by RC Willey (pract-O-Pedic) i hope that sums it up enuff sorry... :D

Along with my moms new bed she bought the most adorable little.... idk what it's called but i absolutely love it (and so does she) lauren meditates on it so i decided to try to match her mad skills FAILED too bad
any who's my mom loves it and my dad is makin her take it back :( i ;ove it too i told her just to keep it but NO! :)

showin off my mad skills with photo editing :D


* To view any of the pics bigger just click on them some of them got cut off sorry peeps*~~!


5 comments:

  1. You crack me up! That was fun to read! Love your phone! Love your bed! And I am impressed with your photoshop skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that was the most weird, random posts I've ever read! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your randomness Kayla!!!!! OMGosh we SOOOOO need to hang out!!!!
    bAy

    ReplyDelete
  4. eben was zu machen in diesem Fall? viagra kaufen levitra [url=http//t7-isis.org]levitra preis[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that was the most weird, random posts I've ever read! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.