February 4, 2009

When money is no object....





Today... while i was doing my stupid minerals assignment like a good little girl in science i googled gold and look at this bad boy*drrool*. I am in awe looking at it it's like owww hurts my eyes this mac book air is..... 24 karrats $5000 dollars thats a lotta moo-lah for one computer holly crap i would love a laptop ; ( *sigh* anywho
kisses and hugs
mwah

1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH!! WHO WOULD PAY THAT MUCH MONEY FOR A COMPUTER????? Okay, ya, I would! Jk, only if i was like super rich though, but right now, that is definately not gonna happen! I am completely broke!
    Love ya
    Bay

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.