Yesterday was my very first cheer competition I was very very nervous but we did Awesome (with a capital "A") one of my stunt groups stunts fell but all in all our routine kicked but hehe that sounds mean but i was so proud of everyone on my squad.
like.... right as we were about to go on while we were warming up a girl on my team's earring snagged on the floor and ripped out of her ear lemme just say EWWWW that was sick blood everywhere but she cleaned it up and came right back i was defiantly surprised defiantly.
But since we did so well..... We got first place YAY ! It was so cool! : D. Oh and also we qualified with higher than 80 pts. (out of 100) to go to LAS VEGAS double YAY i'm so excited even though they're in march
Oh here's the pictures CAUTION: SOME OF THEM LOOK KINDA FUNNY HEHE!
They are in no particular order!
Me before competition
There i am super nervous and it shows: : O
That's my girl!!! luvu Granma Kapp
ReplyDeleteYay! Vegas! That's awesome! Good job! I'm gonna come with your mom one of these Saturday's to watch you (and to keep her company). Can't wait to see you perform! :o)
ReplyDeleteLet me just say...You GO GIRLFRIEND!! I am so proud!! Vegas is really fun, you will have to tell me how it went when you get back!! For my dance Team, we get to go to Saint Goerge, and I am so pumped too!! I think we should have like a little party before you go to Las Vegas, and before I go to Saint Goerge (cause I go in march too....I think!!). GOOD JOB!!
ReplyDeleteThat's my girl!!! luvu Granma Kapp
ReplyDelete