Right after I posted the last post i got tickets yay!. My dad and I are going tomorrow night 12:20 Am to see the show i know he doesn't want to go see it but i'm glad he's willing to do it for me my dad doesn't read my blog but if he did i'd tell hime THANK YOU SO TERRIBLY MUCH!!!
Hey Mikayla!
ReplyDeleteIt's your neighbor! I am jealous you are going to see the movie before me! I just didn't think I was crazy enough I wanted to fight the midnight crowds! Your dad is so nice to take you! I am going to see it on Saturday! I hope it's as good as the books are and doesn't let us all down! Have fun you crazy girl!
HAve so much fun!! I'm going to Twilight on friday night at seven o clock!! YEah!!! Tell me all about it at school tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteBay
HAve so much fun!! I'm going to Twilight on friday night at seven o clock!! YEah!!! Tell me all about it at school tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteBay