November 15, 2008

I've been Tagged.


I have been tagged by My Mom.

Let's see what can I come up with that is random.

1.I cannot stand people when they breathe like way deep AHH it drives me nuts.

2. I hate it when people copy me on school work even if it's like my best friend.

3. I love to smell things all sorts of things especially scentsy MMM!

4. I hate it when people chew gum and smack when it's quiet It happens at school a lot.

5. I have only ever had 1 bed simce my crib.

6. I've never been on a real boat

7. I've been on so many airplanes in my life i can't begin to count

Ok so now I need to tag 7 people. I tag Baylee, Baylee's mom ( Angie), and anyone else who wants to do it. Looking forward to seeing your random facts.

2 comments:

  1. 1.i clean my ears out religiously

    2. i smell everthing, too....shower curtains, new baby dolls, new socks..my favorite smell is a book...especially a yearbook

    3. i fold my tshirts & towels the same way every time

    4. i like to clean evans room

    5. i have never seen e.t. or star wars....nor will i

    6. i collect bathroom signs

    7. i'm obsessed with clocks...minus the tick tocking

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.i clean my ears out religiously

    2. i smell everthing, too....shower curtains, new baby dolls, new socks..my favorite smell is a book...especially a yearbook

    3. i fold my tshirts & towels the same way every time

    4. i like to clean evans room

    5. i have never seen e.t. or star wars....nor will i

    6. i collect bathroom signs

    7. i'm obsessed with clocks...minus the tick tocking

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.