November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day pictures on the way...

I'd like to wish every one a happy thanksgiving and to all those who are going to BLACK FRIDAY good luck with your findings hope all was well. I'll post pictures of our family gathering once i load them on the computer. Goodbye and have fun !

2 comments:

  1. HI Mikayla!!! Ya I totally remember you!!! LoL!!! Your blog is like so CUTE!!! I love it!!! My blog will look a lot better some time soon!!! I am going to add a lot more pictures!!! And Ya twilght was so good!!! I love the books, And the movie was way better then i thought it would be, Ashlie thought Edward sounded like a robot I think she is crazy!!! Love Katie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Mikayla!!! Ya I totally remember you!!! LoL!!! Your blog is like so CUTE!!! I love it!!! My blog will look a lot better some time soon!!! I am going to add a lot more pictures!!! And Ya twilght was so good!!! I love the books, And the movie was way better then i thought it would be, Ashlie thought Edward sounded like a robot I think she is crazy!!! Love Katie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.